You have no items in your shopping cart.
Red Sea’s REEFER series of reef systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation, and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, marine-spec, laminated, plywood cabinet with adjustable feet
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber *
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance. (not for 3XL900)
Micron filter bags and filter media cups *
The REEFER™ 3XL 900 allows you to take reefscaping to another dimension. The 3XL 900 is 65cm (25.6″) high & wide, and 200cm (79″) long with a 900 liter (240 gal) capacity. This unit introduces an enlarged overflow box with dual side-facing return pump outlets that provides ideal water circulation in the tanks with flows of up to 10,000 lph/2600gph.
A unique feature of the 3XL 900 is a split sump system that provides unsurpassed flexibility. The main sump is set for the main filtration functions with an optional refugium chamber and a dedicated adjustable height skimmer chamber. The sump extension (60 liters/16 gal) can be connected to the main sump and used for additional filtration, as a larger refugium, or even as a dedicated frag tank. Alternatively, it can be set up as an independent unit and used as a full-size (83 liters/22 gal) RO reservoir or saltwater reservoir for automated water changes.